I am not sure if you know but the 2020 Census is happening right now and the county needs you as ambassadors to spread these three key points. Is your pen or pencil ready? (PAUSE) Ok, let’s go!
The Census is Safe, It’s Easy and It’s Important!
The Census is Safe. The Census is only used to count how many people live in your area so your family and friends can have the best resources for years to come. Can everyone say Safe? Great!
The Census is Easy. One person can complete the census for everyone living in the house and it takes 10 minutes or less to complete. The Census can be completed online, on the phone or by mail. The Census is in many different languages so everyone can complete it! Can everyone say Easy? Awesome!
Lastly, the Census is Important. Information from the Census provides the basis for distributing more than $675 billion dollars, which helps fund schools, hospitals and many other programs that we need especially during this pandemic. Can you say Important? Outstanding!
In 2010, the County lost $363 million dollars and we can’t afford to do that again. To complete the Census online, please head to my2020census.gov or by phone call 844-330-2020. We are currently a 61.5% and our goal is 85%. With your help we can get it and show the world that you are Proud to Be Counted!
Also, for current information and County updates pertaining to the Coronavirus, please visit HEALTH.MGPC.US/CORONAVIRUS.
Cases Per Million
- At A Time Like This: Twinkie Clark’s Gospel Of Everyday BlacknessBlack life is more than crisis. Black women are more than slogans. Listen close to Detroit gospel greats The Clark Sisters and their singular leader, and you'll hear the lessons this moment demands.(Image credit: Stephanie Kamera) ... read more
- The Emotional Legacy Of ‘Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater’Since Tony Hawk's Pro Skater was first released in 1999, kids who played – and listened to – the game have grown into successful artists in their own right.(Image credit: Courtesy of Activision) ... read more
- LISTEN: Bruce Springsteen Returns With ‘Letter To You’The Boss announced Thursday that his new album, Letter To You, is out Oct. 23.(Image credit: Courtesy of the artist) ... read more
- City Scenes: Philadelphia’s Best Of The Bass, Part 2Here is the second of three stories highlighting a cross-section of some of the incredible bass players to have come out of Philly.(Image credit: /Sound Evidence) ... read more
- Carolina Story’s Music Has The Ability To Stop TimeThe husband and wife duo's music shimmers, hangs in the air, leaving you not thinking about anything else. Hear a mini-concert in this session. (Image credit: Chrissy Nix/Courtesy of the artist) ... read more
- Kelontae Gavin Releases New Single “Hold Me Close,” Announces New AlbumThe song comes from his forthcoming album, The Now Experience, due Fall 2020. The post Kelontae Gavin Releases New Single “Hold Me Close,” Announces New Album appeared first on GospelGoodies.com. ... read more
- Listen: Wyclef Jean Jumps On Remix To Kirk Franklin’s “Love Theory”Here’s what a combo of both of their talents sounds like... The post Listen: Wyclef Jean Jumps On Remix To Kirk Franklin’s “Love Theory” appeared first on GospelGoodies.com. ... read more
- PREMIERE: Dynamic singer, songwriter RL releases “The Letter J”Dynamic singer, lyricist, mega-creative songwriter and producer and multi-talented RL sat down with ThisIsRnB for an exclusive candid and reflective conversation. RL touched on his musical career, NEXT, his personal struggles in hopes of encouraging others, balancing fatherhood and his latest Release “ The Letter J” and so much more. ... read more
- New Music: Blake Johnston- “Soft Let Down”Rising star Blake Johnston, is gifting us with new music just in time for labor day with the release of his single “Soft Left Down.” The singer/model/producer was recently featured in a spread for Guild Magazine. In the spread, he discussed his musical influences, his creative process and the inspiration ... read more
- ERIC BELLINGER IS FEELING “GODLY” IN NEW VIDEOAward-winning singer/songwriter Eric Bellinger has been very active during COVID-19. In 2020, the Compton native has an album and countless collaborations with the biggest names in music. Today, as he prepares the release of his next album, he gets into campaign mode with the release of the new video for ... read more
- California is burning because we have changed the climateClimate change is making wildfires stronger while global warming makes heat waves more frequent, intense and longer-lasting. As multiple wildfires rage across western states, including California, Oregon, and Washington, scientists warn that climate change is delaying the onset of winter rains in California, which will result in a prolonged wildfire ... read more
- Why Are We Just Hearing Evidence Trump Knew Dangers of COVID Now?President Donald Trump admitted to downplaying the dangers of the coronavirus pandemic despite having evidence to the contrary, newly published interviews with noted investigative journalist Bob Woodward revealed. According to the interviews, Trump knew the virus was dangerous in January. “It goes through the air,” Trump said during a Feb. ... read more
- Washington Mystics’ Myisha Hines-Allen, Ariel Atkins lead efforts in WNBA’s bubbleWashington Mystics forward Myisha Hines-Allen took a few extra seconds before she answered what has become a daunting question: “How are you, really?” “I’m surviving,” Hines-Allen, in her third year with the Washington Mystics, said during a Zoom media availability Thursday, Sept. 3. The Mystics were coming off their third ... read more
- The theology of police authority: the impact of Romans 13
- Smoke from climate change-fueled wildfires blocks out California sunSmoke from climate-change fueled wildfires has blocked out the sun in Northern California’s Bay Area. Gov. Gavin Newsom said California has already experienced “the largest fire season we’ve had in recent recorded history.” “The challenge we’re facing now is the extreme fire events that we believe are climate-induced,” Newsom said. ... read more
All Information About Hemingway Memorial AME Church
Bold Faith! Bold Future!
Hemingway Memorial AME Church
Hemingway Memorial AME Church