What Do You Regret New Book Coming
I consider myself a hard working young man who enjoys his family first and loves to write. I have been married for 19 years to my beautiful wife and have two boys I love to death. I was raised by my mom but my father was always there when I needed him. My older brother was also there to look out for me too through my trials and tribulations.
My book writing started from the love of music and my neighborhood friends. Although I am still a rookie in the writing field my stories will appeal to everyone. I might be in my 40’s my imagination runs wild when it comes to writing. Every book that I write has a piece of my life in it.
My book, What Do You Regret, is a short story I’ve enjoyed writing because its all about friendship and dreams. Damon, Bliss, and Oops are everyday teenagers growing up together but have slightly different living conditions. I don’t want to give too much away but I can say you will have a wave of emotions while you read.
Now on to my next adventure, thank you.
Cases Per Million
- City Scenes: Austin On PauseKUTX examines the impact of SXSW's absence from local venues this year. (Image credit: Jorge Sanhueza-Lyon/KUT News) ... read more
- The Blind Spot In The Great American Protest SongJennifer Lopez's performance of "This Land Is Your Land" at last month's presidential inauguration ceremony has reignited conversations about the erasure of Native Americans in the iconic folk tune. (Image credit: John Springer Collection/Corbis via Getty Images) ... read more
- On ‘Broken Harvest,’ Madison Cunningham Is Hopeful For A Fresh Start2020 was set to be a fruitful year for the artist, full of travel and music. In her contribution to Morning Edition's Song Project, she faces the reality of that loss and finds hope in starting over. (Image credit: Claire Marie Vogel/Courtesy of the artist) ... read more
- Immanuel Wilkins: Tiny Desk (Home) ConcertThe jazz saxophonist and his quartet perform three songs that speak directly to the struggle and triumph of the Black experience for Tiny Desk's Black History Month celebration. (Image credit: NPR) ... read more
- Saint Coltrane: The Church Built On ‘A Love Supreme’Jazz Night visits the St. John Will-I-Am Coltrane African Orthodox Church, an evolving house of worship that has incorporated John Coltrane's A Love Supreme album as their chief liturgical text. (Image credit: /Mark Doox) ... read more
- Lecrae Responds To Man Who Said He “Should Never Be Allowed” To Perform in Church [VIDEO]"You can't stop the hand of God." The post Lecrae Responds To Man Who Said He “Should Never Be Allowed” To Perform in Church [VIDEO] appeared first on GospelGoodies.com. ... read more
- Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2021: Rickey Smiley To Host, Erica Campbell, PJ Morton & More To PerformThe theme? NOTHING CAN STOP US. The post Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2021: Rickey Smiley To Host, Erica Campbell, PJ Morton & More To Perform appeared first on GospelGoodies.com. ... read more
- New Music: Eric Bellinger & Hitmaka “Only You”Eric Bellinger has been dropping teasers of collaboration album with Hitmaka “1-800-Hit-Eazy” all month long via his social media platforms. “Only You” is the first single off of the album, which is set to drop on the world’s most celebrated Love day, 02-14-21. Some of the talented producers on ... read more
- New Music: Ashanti: “235(2:35 I Want You)”Ashanti recently released her official single of the new year, “235 (2:35 I Want You).” The track debuted during her record breaking Verzuz event that garnered over a million views. To say the event was highly anticipated would be an understatement. During Verzuz, each artist’s music catalogs are highlighted ... read more
- New Music: Robin Thicke “Take Me Higher”Robin Thicke recently released his second single “Take Me Higher,” from his upcoming album “On Earth and In Heaven.” The track was produced by Mr. Happy, himself Pharrell Williams. The duo have once again made what feels like a soon to be classic track. The pair have previously worked together on ... read more
- Opponents of Enbridge Line 3 pipeline sue to shut down Minnesota constructionTwo Minnesota Ojibwe bands and two environmental groups filed a lawsuit that asks for a preliminary injunction to stop work on the Enbridge Energy Line 3 pipeline. ... read more
- Novavax begins late-stage trial of coronavirus vaccine in U.S.Novavax has signed supply agreements with several countries, including Canada. ... read more
- Who is Loujain al-Hathloul? UBC grad, women’s rights activist jailed in Saudi ArabiaHere are some details about al-Hathloul, who has been detained since 2018. ... read more
- China jails citizen journalist for 4 years over Wuhan coronavirus coverageDetained in mid-May, 37-year-old Zhang Zhan went on a hunger strike in late June, court documents seen by Reuters said. ... read more
- Nashville explosion: Officials try to piece together motive behind blastDavid Rausch, the director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, told reporters on Sunday that the suspect had not been on the radar before Christmas. ... read more
All Information About Hemingway Memorial AME Church
Bold Faith! Bold Future!
Hemingway Memorial AME Church
Hemingway Memorial AME Church